Many businesses have started incorporating videos in their content marketing strategy and gone are the days when creating videos was a matter of luxury only a few could afford. Today videos for your brand are a must that can’t be overlooked.
It’s normal human psychology to process visual information 60,000 times faster than any text. Let’s research:
Half of our brain is active in visual processing.
The human brain tends to engage in video content more than text.
90% of information transmitted to the human brain is visual.
60% of the population are visual learners.
Most people remember only 20% of what they read.
Keeping these points in mind about the psychology of visual content, Why marketers should use videos to promote their business?
Of course, in a course of time, the amount of information a video can convey to any individual is much higher than a person reading any text at the same time. And video information is rememberable to a greater extent than text. Thus, in the repertoire of content marketing including videos is lucrative for any business.
Well! Youtube is the second most popular site after Google. This simply says people love watching videos.
“Video marketing for business is impactful with its reach, engagement, and sales. Thus, visuals are vital to online success”: Read in detail by clicking here
Video marketing is nothing but incorporating videos into the marketing campaigns and strategy of one’s business.
Let’s get more on the benefits of video marketing for businesses:
1. Rank higher on search engines: Videos can help your website rank higher on search engines. The time any visitor spends on your page after arriving from Google is called the dwell time. And having videos on your landing page increases dwell time which helps your website rank higher gaining more visibility and clicks.
2. Video Marketing helps in creating brand awareness on social media: Facebook alone generates 8 billion video views each day on an average. 76% of the social network users say that they’d share an entertaining and thought-provoking video of a company. This can increase brand visibility organically. Why not take advantage of these huge shares and views and give your target audience what they want. An explanatory video understanding the problems and needs of customers and providing them with the product acting as their solution will take the audience’s attention and engagement.
3. Testimonials in the form of videos help conversions: People including us have a habit of checking reviews of the product online before buying them. And reviews of products displayed in the form of video on social platforms win customers’ trust enormously and the increase in sales percent can turn out to be magical then. Any startup business must try this strategy of Video marketing for business.
4. Video ads build curiosity among viewers: May it be Youtube, Instagram, or Facebook, Video ad campaigns are pretty common on social media. This is because the average click-through rate of video ads is 1.84% which is the highest in any digital format. All it takes is the first 10 seconds to capture the attention of the audience and build curiosity among them to know more about you by a call to action. If strategized properly, video ads can be boom the traffic coming your way.
5. Videos can benefit email marketing: Email marketing is one of the best techniques to market your products, yet embedding videos in the mail can work wonders. Just by adding the word ‘video in the subject line’, the open rate boosts from 7 to 14%, and the click-through rate gets multiplied by 2.
6. Videos are the best way to explain products and services: 98% of internet users prefer watching an explainer video to learn more about the product. Videos are the best way to illustrate the concepts hard to grasp. And can show how a product works in a couple of minutes. A satisfying product representation can convince customers to buy it directly increasing sales percent.
7. Videos having story captivates audiences’ attention: While the internet is filled with a noisy marketing landscape, what makes your brand stand out is a compelling story. Stories are a better way of marketing because they elicit emotion and are easy to connect. A brand story represented in the form of video can increase audience engagement and viewers count. Also, it’s a natural human tendency to remember the story. And thus your brand.
8. Video marketing gives the best ROI: Any business can take a risk of investment in video marketing as it provides guaranteed results in return. There could be a bump at the initial stage but the graph grows exponentially with constant efforts. After months you will see pure revenue coming your way.
9. Videos boost conversions and product sales: 64% of the people purchasing online say that they did it after watching the video and so do 48% of mobile users have to say. A website that uses video, has an average conversion rate of 4.8% which is 1.9% greater than a website not using videos. It simply means videos increase brand visibility, make a brand more trustful, transparent, and connect more to the audience.
10. Videos are easy to make: With the advance in technology, nowadays videos aren’t different to produce. By learning the basics of video editing tools and with creativity, something great can come out. Few of the video editing software’s for beginners are Apple iMovie, Lumen5, Nero Video, Corel VideoStudio, Adobe Premiere Elements, etc. to get in detail click here
But certain videos say for ads and brand story, it requires some expertise and assistance. Yet this can be in-expensive as well when you have freelance video makers in the room. You can hire video animation makers from freelancing sites like Ekprice for your animation videos.
Whether you are a startup or a full-fledged business, looking at the above benefits, from practical to finance motives the above points justify using videos for business. And it’s affordable to invest in video marketing. Because it just works well!